Monday, October 29, 2012

Cotton Candy Spider Webs

About a month or two ago I happened to stumble upon this little beauty in one of my many trips to (you guessed it!) Goodwill:
 

 
A cotton candy machine! <3
 
To know me is to know that I am little obsessed with cotton candy in parties. That and rockcandy are two things you can always find me sneaking into one of my party designs! I knew instantly what I wanted our first project to be.

 
I first stumbled upon this idea on Pinterest and knew that I had to do it. How can you turn down an idea of making your own spider webs at a Halloween party?!
 
 
The kids had a blast taking turns making their own.

 
Spider rings completed the effect.





 
Even Spidey himself joined the festivities ;)

 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
 
xo,
 
Rachel


4 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!! And the kids look like they had a blast! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog! Keep writing and updating something on Cotton Candy Machine Price In Kenya I like to read these kinds of blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cotton is a natural fiber that is widely used in the textile industry to produce a variety of products, including clothing, home textiles, and medical supplies.oval cotton pads


    It is derived from the seed pods of the cotton plant and is known for its softness, breathability, and durability. Cotton is also absorbent and can be easily dyed in a wide range of colors.

    ReplyDelete