Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Soap Label :: free printable

Hello!
 
I {as always} fell in love with some decorations from Target for Halloween. One of the things I really, really wanted was a fabulous soap dispenser that read something like "poison" or "venomous". It was only $15, so it wouldn't have broken the bank, but what do you do with something like that after the holidays? Take out all the soap and wash, wash, WASH out the dispenser (because, can you ever really get something washed out that once held soap?!?). That's a little too much work for this lazy gal, so I thought I would just print up some labels to go over the soap containers that we have in our bathroom. (Although, to be honest, if we had ended up having that Halloween party, I would have totally bought it, ha!)
 
 
I also made a garland out of some foam bats we had from last year.

 
The prints are from my Halloween Party Package via Etsy.

 
I told you I would find a place for them somewhere ;)

 
 
 
You can download the printable HERE.
 
 
xo,
Rachel
 



 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that even your bathroom is decorated for Halloween! What lucky kids you have!

    ReplyDelete